If you are like me, you instantly overlook each film you have ever heard of when it comes time to truly watch one thing. Letterboxd, a movie centric social media platform the place you may report, price, and evaluation the movies you have seen, has an answer. Its watchlist characteristic lets you seamlessly arrange all the films you wish to see in a single place — and talk about them with your mates.
Launched in 2011 and accessible on iOS, Android, and desktop, Letterboxd has been steadily gaining recognition. Its number of users has nearly doubled since the beginning of the pandemic, proving its relevancy within the streaming period when there are such a lot of films on completely different platforms to maintain observe of. The watchlist is helpful as a result of it exhibits film posters in a listing and, by clicking on one, you may see its stats, forged, crew, what lists customers have put it on and whether or not your mates have seen it, serving to you resolve what to queue up first.
Adding a film to your watchlist, nonetheless, is a distinct course of from logging a film, which is the way you word what movies you have seen on what date. (That’s completed by deciding on the inexperienced “Log” rectangle within the higher proper hand nook on desktop and tapping the inexperienced plus signal on the underside of your display within the app.)
Because we all know how essential your watchlist is on this, the golden age of streaming, we have damaged down how you can add films to it through desktop and thru the Letterboxd app.
How so as to add a film to your watchlist on desktop:
1. Open Letterboxd
2. Search the title you wish to add to your watchlist utilizing the search bar within the higher proper hand nook
3. Select the title from the search outcomes
4. Click the clock icon so as to add to watchlist
When a title has been added to your watchlist the clock icon will flip blue.
How so as to add a film to your watchlist on the Letterboxd app:
1. Open the Letterboxd app
2. Tap the magnifying glass icon on the underside left
3. Search for the title you wish to add to your watchlist
4. Select the title from the search outcomes
5. Hold down on the film poster or faucet the three white dots within the higher proper hand nook
6. Tap the clock icon so as to add to watchlist
The clock icon will flip blue when a title is added to your watchlist.
7. Select “Done”